Use this list to explore more.
ACM sign tray assemblies are an everyday staple of the UK sign & display industries. Lightweight, pre-coloured and a joy to handle, aluminium composite allows anyone to have a sleek sign system at an affordable price.
Before ACM's were invented this type of tray shaped sign would be made from solid aluminium with a powder coated finish. Aluminium composite does the same thing for less weight and crucially less cost.
What we make depends entirely on what you want; there are no set limits or restrictions. If you want an ACM sign tray system, even a fiendishly complicated one, we'll do our best to help.
- Plain composite structures for DIY vinyl graphics.
- Composite trays with raised graphics in all kinds of material.
- Fret cut ACM tray blanks ready for DIY assembly
- Fret cut, led back lit tray schemes fully assembled and ready to hang
- Corner sections at almost any angle; allows fascia runs to flow around buildings.
- Interlocking sections and feature pieces
- Integrated projecting signs or stand alone units
- Hidden bracing & reinforcing systems made from composite
- Aluminium hanging rails
- Welded aluminium skeleton support frames.
ACM sign trays are a standard, run-of-the-mill type product which can be made in a fairly straight forward process; this is reflected in the price. If you are looking for someone to manufacture composite sign trays without a lot of fuss and expense get in touch.